Chomp Casino Review
Nektan company is among the biggest providers of slots games in the world. Therefore, it doesn’t limit its activities to making and maintaining games. Nektan also runs their casinos, which most often focus on the slots. One of these mobile casinos is the Chomp Casino. The site, before registering, welcomes us with a pretty, well-made landing page. There, we can find general information about the casino. For example, the casino is working with any iOS and Android device. Moreover, it’s licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission (for the UK and all other players respectively).
Chomp Casino Welcome Bonus
The welcome bonus is a standard, yet a very important feature of every casino. It’s hard to imagine one without any kind of bonus. Well, the casino is all about fun and money, therefore making a good deal and getting a bit extra is the core of this form of entertainment. Because it’s so important, in the following paragraphs, we will review the welcome bonus and the casino promotions. We can expect these will be tailored mainly to the slots games. However, let’s see the details – the welcome offer.
- The 1st deposit is 100% match up to £100 + 50 spins on Starburst.
- 2nd deposit is 100% match up to £100 + 50 spins on Starburst.
- The 3rd deposit is 50% match up to £200 + 50 spins on Starburst.
All in all, it’s a £400 welcome bonus, and on the top of that, we get awesome 150 free spins! The match bonuses aren’t impressive when compared to the big top casinos but still make a very good offer. But when it comes to the free spins, the offer is great! Once again – 150 free spins at the start of your casino adventure. This is very rare to see.
There are a few things to note when it comes to the welcome bonus, though. For example, there is the wagering requirement. This is a part of every casino in the market, so you don’t get a risk free money to withdraw just after depositing. Therefore, to withdraw the bonus money, you first need to bet in the casino the specific amount. The amount is equal to the bonus money times x. Moreover, in cases where the bonus activates after depositing, wagering amount may be calculated from both deposit + bonus. And that’s the wagering in the Chomp casino – it’s x30 of both deposit and bonus, which is x60, overall. It isn’t a low wagering, but it’s quite low when it comes to the promotions. For example, free spins winnings carry the wagering of only x30, because there is no deposit involved.
In order to complete the wagering, you need to bet the amount during a specific time – 28 days in Chomp. The welcome bonus free spins are worth 10p, but this amount can change in promotional offers.
Chomp Casino Promotions
But there is more than just the welcome bonus. As you can see, there is a lot to talk about in the Chomp casino. Let’s quickly get to the point and describe the Chomp promotional offers:
- Golden Egypt Promotion – 40 Free Spins on Golden Egypt for the min. £20 deposit.
- Asgardian Stone Bonus Spins – During two days, deposit a min. of £10 and get 15 spins once per day! The spins are worth £0,20.
- Winning Wednesday 15% Win Boost – During this day in the week, get a 15% boost to all your wins. To count in, you need to deposit min. £25. Moreover, the boost applies only to the total winnings of £30+.
- Twin Spin Thursdays – Every Thursday in the month get 40 bonus spins after depositing at least £20.
- Friday Booster Bonus – 50% match up to £100. The min. deposit £10.
- Cash Drop – A prize draw. The prizes are £20 x50.
- Asgardian Stones Spins Drop – A prize draw, the prizes are 500 x50 spins.
There is a lot going on in the Chomp casino. Definitely a choice for free spins fans!
Chomp Casino Games
The Chomp casino owner is Nektan – a developer of some of the best video slots games. Therefore, we can expect the best quality video slot experience. There are some signature titles like the Starburst and Cleopatra, but also featured games like Asgardian Stones. On the top of that, there are Jackpots, Live Dealer tables, and casino games.
A plus is undoubtedly the fact you can sort the games by many factors. For example, the biggest wins or the most frequent wins games, etc.
Chomp Casino Deposit
The deposit methods you can use in the Chomp casino are below.
- Bank card
- Boku (SMS deposit for the UK)
- Paysafecard (anonymous prepaid cards deposit)
- Zimpler (SMS deposit for Sweden)
- Paypal (UK players only where available)
Most noteworthy, there is a 15% fee for the deposits in Boku charged by the casino. Therefore, the min. deposit for that payment option is £15. All other payment methods have a min. deposit of £10.
Chomp Casino Withdrawal
Finally, let’s talk about the withdrawal methods in the Chomp casino. Here’s the list.
- Bank card
- Bank transfer
To start with, you may need to set up another payment method if your deposit option doesn’t allow withdrawals. The max. amount depends on the method, but in general, it’s £2000 a day.
Chomp Casino Website
The layout is a simple Nektan casino. At the top, we will see our balance; cash and bonus money. Then, there are promotional offers and games. As we have already mentioned, you can sort games by many conditions. The mobile version of the site works responsively and shouldn’t be a problem to run on any newer device. Supported mobile operating systems are Android and iOS.
Chomp Casino Support
You can contact the support via a telephone (020 3714 7835) or email@example.com email. On the top of that, there is also a live chat available 08:00-00:00 GMT/BST.
Chomp Casino Pros:
- £400 & 150 free spins welcome bonus.
- Many promotional offers.
- Zimpler, Boku, Paypal and Paysafecard deposits.
- Well-working games and the website.
Chomp Casino Cons:
- A 15% fee for Boku.