Casino Big Apple Review
It’s a big celebration for the ProgressPlay casino Network. A new sister site was born, and that’s the Casino Big Apple. New gambling outlet is undoubtedly something to be happy about. However, does it offer anything unique?
In the review below, you will find all the answers you might seek regarding Casino Big Apple. We’ll see if the service has the natural quality of ProgressPlay network, or if it’s above or below the average.
Then let’s just start off the review big time! Let’s see the welcome bonus in a Big Apple Casino!
Casino Big Apple Bonus
The bonus for new players at the website is the following:
- 1st deposit 100% bonus up to £200 + bonus spins.
It’s an interesting, but still a rather standard promotion. Hard to tell if it’s the above or below the level in the market.
The secret bonus spins part of the gift is indeed shrouded in a veil of mystery. Even after asking the support, we couldn’t know the answer right away. Maybe you will have more luck?
What we do know, though, are the wagering requirements. Have in mind, that full T&Cs of the website apply.
- Wagering requirement x50 of the bonus amount. Applies to both deposit bonus and bonus spins.
- Different games may contribute differently to wagering.
- The bonus spins are available for 7
- Only bonus bets contribute towards the wagering requirement.
- conversion x5 bonus amount.
Those conditions seem on par with all of other ProgressPlay sister sites. Regarding the market, they are average. Maybe just a bit above average, because for many places the wagering for match bonus is x60 or x30 of both deposit and bonus. Then, the x50 of only bonus amount doesn’t sound bad.
Casino Big Apple Promotions
Let’s see the example promos in the Casino Big Apple:
- Autumn Action – A promotion type which players started to love recently. Overall, it’s much over £1200 worth of deals. Use the correct code and get either 30% up to £600, 35% up to £420 or 40% up to £200. You can use each offer, and all are usable 3 times!
- Weekly Surprise – Each Tuesday, your balance might grow by itself. It’s a cool thing when it happens, isn’t it?
- Live Dealer Cashback – 30% cashback of aggregated losses on the weekend Live Dealer action. The max. cashback is £300. To be eligible, you need to deposit with the correct code.
- Roulette Promo – 25% cashback of aggregated losses up to £300. Similarly to the live dealer cashback, it applies only on the weekend. You need to make a deposit to participate.
- Da Vinci’s Treasure Live Dealer Tournament – The casino is celebrating the release of a brand new video slot.
- Wednesday Wildfire – That’s another reward, mainly for the newest players, available only for 24 hours, so better to be quick!
The range of promos is a standard for the Progress network. The Casino Big Apple doesn’t bring us new quality here. But it’s still a good and steady service.
Casino Big Apple Games
There are about 33 software providers in the Casino Big Apple. That means the variety of games available is one of the strongest points of this website.
The categories are rather clear and prove to be helpful when navigating to get to your favourite game. Let’s not forget about the search option, which works accurately and smoothly.
Some of the most popular software providers are present here: a full roster of NetEnt, Microgaming with the Game of Thrones and a broad range of other slots. There is also Big Time Gaming with Bonanza and White Rabbit. Let’s not forget about Blueprint which provides you with the cool games like Napoleon or the Diamond Mine.
Jackpots – 16 games.
Poker – Only one video Poker game.
Blackjack – 16 variations, both live and internet tables.
Roulette – 17 games, mostly live tables.
Baccarat – 2 games, one regular and one live.
Scratchcards – Monster Wins Scratchcard.
Keno & Bingo – 1 Keno and 2 Bingo games.
Casino Big Apple Deposit
You can deposit using one of those methods:
- PayviaPhone (pay by phone payment, 15% fee),
- Zimpler (Sweden pay by phone),
- Fast BankTransfer,
The min. depositing amounts range from £10 to £20. These numbers depend on the method you use.
Casino Big Apple Withdrawal
You can cash out your winnings using one of those options:
- Bank transfer,
- Fast BankTransfer,
It’s worth noting there is a £2,5 processing fee for each withdrawal.
Casino Big Apple Website
Design – I like the simple layout of the Casino Big Apple. Similarly to NetEnt casinos, it’s intent is to fit into the mobile version in the best way. However, on the desktop, it still looks good. The big buttons allow you to navigate the website quickly and don’t overcomplicate the design. Regarding looks, it’s not the prettiest, but for me, it’s enough to bring you a flawless experience.
Information Accessibility – It wasn’t particularly hard to find all the necessary info, which is often the proper standard in Progress Play. However, we have to mention the lack of details regarding the welcome bonus extra spins. It’s most likely a temporary issue which will be long gone on your visit.
Mobile Casino – The website looks pretty on a small screen, and the large buttons make it easy to navigate. What’s more, the slots work smoothly here, and the majority of activities on the desktop are also available mobile. It’s effortless to browse all the games, which make using the site on your phone convenient.
Casino Big Apple Support
You can contact the support 24/7 via live chat, and the response times are quick. There is also an e-mail form available.
Casino Big Apple Pros:
- A broad range of games to play.
- Always about 6 promotions available.
- Easy to use website.
- Good mobile version.
- Licensed, trustworthy casino.
- A wide range of deposit methods.
Casino Big Apple Cons:
- Fee for withdrawals.
- Fee for PayviaPhone.